To solve issues with playing content:
- Double check that your connection to the network is stable and active and that your internet service provider or mobile network is working properly
- Restart your device and/or reset the router.
- Try playing the video on an alternative internet browser or device.
- Disable the ad-blocker or any other browser extensions which are active (web only)
- If you are viewing the content from the phone browser via web, download the dplay app onto your device.
- If you are viewing content from the mobile app, please try using your phone's browser.
- Delete data from the browser cache and reload the page (web only).
- Make sure you do not have a VPN installed / activated on the device you are trying to watch dplay on.
- If this is not the case, please contact us via the form with the following information: - The email address you have registered with us - The place you are - Your ISP - Your IP address - Which program and episode you are trying to watch
If all of the above fail, feel free to contact customer service via our contact sheet with the email address you have registered with us, your location, your internet service provider, your IP address if possible, and which program and episode you are trying to watch and we will get back to you.
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us